A WEEKEND OF VITALITY: 3 DAY FOOD & YOGA WORKSHOP
FRIDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER- SUNDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER: NOOSA HEADS, QUEENSLAND
Join me this spring for a weekend designed to deeply nourish and inspire you.
Come right into the kitchen alongside me on this unique retreat experience as we dive into the vibrant world of plant-based cuisine.
This retreat is hands-on and interactive. Each delicious meal that we share will be made together- that means you’ll be spending your time massaging kale, rolling sushi, gaining curry paste, dunking raw bounty bars into homemade chocolate and so much more!
Learn wholesome breakfast options, simple yet sustaining lunches, delicious dinners that will appeal to all palates plus smoothies, snacks and of course, dessert!
Alongside the cooking (and eating!) we will be joined by Lauren Verona who will be guiding us through yoga classes, meditation, sound healing and yoga nidra to help you full relax and unwind, as well as feel invigorated and enlivened.
Two special events on retreat include a ‘Pinot and Picasso’ night where we will venture to noosaville for an evening of painting alongside organic wine and vegan cheese! Plus a foodie adventure to the Noosa Farmers Market on Sunday to meet the farmers and enjoy all the local Sunshine Coast delicacies.
The retreat is located on beautiful Hastings street, nestled between pristine beaches and vast National Park. You will have the chance to enjoy free time where you can choose to dip in the ocean, wander amidst nature, get a massage or enjoy some retail therapy.
Leave the retreat feeling fully nourished in body, mind and spirit. Have a plethora of new recipes and wisdom tucked in your suitcase to continue with at home. Discover new-found confidence and joy in the kitchen and on your yoga mat.
Spring into Spring with VITALITY!
This retreat is for you if…
– You’re wanting to learn more plant-based recipes for health and vitality
– You love the idea of a weekend filled with cooking and yoga
– You’re wanting to feel deeply nourished, nurtured and inspired
– You love learning via experience and getting involved
– You’re happy to explore the delights of Noosa and enjoy being immersed in nature
– You love the sound of connecting with like-minded people in a fun and friendly environment
– You would love to try some new things- food, art, culture, healing
– You think this could be the perfect way to spring into Spring with new healthy habits and mindset
– You would love to learn simple healthy cooking routines and recipes that you can introduce into your daily life to thrive
– You know you deserve a special nourishing retreat just for you (because you do!)
Included in your retreat:
– 2 nights/ 3 days luxury accommodation
– 5 interactive plant-based cooking demonstrations
– All delicious plant-based meals
– 2 yoga classes with Lauren Verona
– An evening of yoga nidra and sound healing
– One Pinot and Picaso event
– A visit to the Noosa Farmers Market
– All recipes to take home with you